Input Voltage VAC
Output Voltage VDC
AT10.1 Battery Chargers
Hindle AT10.1 Battery Chargers combine the performance and accuracy of a microprocessor with the reliability of SCR power conversion technology. Single Phase Input, 24, 48 &130VDC Output. Ideal for all stationary battery charging utility applications.
Standard Features Hindle AT10.1 Battery Chargers :
- 5 Year Product Warranty.
- Universal main control board operates in any AT Series charger.
- Alarm assembly with local LEDs and summary relay contact for AC Failure, DC Failure, High Vdc, Low Vdc, Positive(+) and Negative(-) ground fault.
- High DC voltage shutdown.
- Forced load share during parallel operation.
- Float/equalize selector switch with indicating lights.
- Manual equalize timer (0-255 hr.) with indicating lights.
- AC line failure automatic equalize timer (0-255 hr.) with indicating light.
- AC On indicating light.
- 1% Digital LED meter for Vdc, Adc, timer hours as well as alarm settings.
- AC input and DC output circuit breakers.
- Membrane front panel.
- A redundant analog circuit for LDCV alarm, independent of the microprocessor.
- Redundant control loops for higher reliability.
- Local or remote voltage sense with redundancy to protect against remote sense failure.
- Input & output MOV surge suppressors.
- Reverse polarity protection via free wheeling diodes.
- CU-AL I/O compression lugs.
- Switchboard wire, UL VW-1 closure pre-treated using a 5-stage iron phosphate process with baked epoxy powder coating in ANSI 61 gray.
Safety & Acceptance:
- Meets NEMA PE 5-1996, PE 5-1997 (R2003) specification.
- NEMA-1/IP20 type standard enclosure.
- Third party agency approvals CSA FCC CE