- Analytic Systems
- ICT Power
- MDS Power
Freedom XC Inverter/Charger 12VDC 1000W
Model: XC1000 (817-1050)
Input 12VDC, Output 120VAC, 1000W
Includes 50A Charger and 30A Transfer Relay
Dimensions 14.2” L x 10.6” W x 3.7”H, Weight 15 lbs
Xantrex Freedom XC inverter/chargers, true sine wave 120 Vac inverter/charger with built-in transfer switch. Premium performance in a lightweight compact package. Full output in invert or charge mode from -4°F - 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom XC makes it ideal to start difficult loads. Quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT for easy installation.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads.
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads.
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off.
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis.
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input.
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power.
- Available in 1000W/50A & 2000W/80A.
- ETL listed to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 107.1 and UL 458* with Marine supplement.
- Two year warranty.