- Analytic Systems
- ICT Power
- MDS Power
- PROsine Inverter 12VDC 1000W GFCI
PROsine Inverter 12VDC 1000W GFCI
Model: PROSINE1000/12GFCI (806-1000)
Input 12VDC, Range 10-16VDC
Output 120VAC, 60Hz, with GFCI Duplex Outlets
Dimensions 4.5"H x 11"W x 15.4"D, Approx. Shipping Weight 20 lbs
Xantrex PROsine Inverters deliver true sine wave output. Ideal for handling sensitive loads, and for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Xantrex PROsine Inverters include a removable LCD display panel.
- 1000 and 1800 watt inverters (1500 and 2900 watt surge capability).
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) of 1% (typical), PROsine 1000 and 1800 inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility.
- Ideal for handling sensitive loads and improves AC equipment performance.
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring.
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places.
- Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load.
- Available in 12 and 24 volt models.
- Models available with GFCI AC outlet or AC hardwire terminal strip for permanent installation into an electrical system (optional 15 A transfer switch available with hardwire option).
- Remote interface kit for remote mounting of display module.
- Two year warranty.