- Analytic Systems
- ICT Power
- MDS Power
- Battery Chargers>
- Single-Cell Charger
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
- Availability: Request Lead time
100-150VAC, 1Ø, 50/60Hz
Nominal VDC 1.8V and 2.6V Selectable, Adjustable Voltage
Dimensions 4.5"H x 12.25"L x 6.75"D, Approx. Shipping Weight 12 lbs
The Portable Single-cell charger is ideal to charge a cell without removing it from service, refresh a single cell within an active battery, restore cell balance or prolong cell life by reducing stratification. Applications include: facilities with multiple-cell batteries, maintenance departments with battery responsibility and battery installation service organizations.
- Enclosed in a plastic, non-conductive case
- Input and output cables are stored inside the case when not in use
- Edge style ammeter provides easy viewing of output current
- Allows charging a cell while operating as part of a battery bank, even if another charger is connected to it
- Provides a charge to a replacement cell prior to installation
- Color-coded output cables with alligator clips connect to any battery without tools
- Meets IEEE 1106-1995
- 5 year warranty