HindlePower has been designing and manufacturing industrial battery chargers and dc power systems for the utility industry for over 35 years.
AT10 & AT30 – Stationary Float Battery Chargers:
- Sinlge & three phase input
- 12, 24, 48 and 130Vdc output voltage
- 6 – 100 or 25 – 1000 amps dc output current
- SCR based rectification technology
- Microprocessor / Digital Control
- CSA-NRTL/C Certified
- 5 Year Product Warranty
Their main product line: AT10 & AT30 currently utilizes Silicon-Controlled Rectifier (SCR) conversion techniques at 50/60 Hz, with microprocessors performing all control, instrumentation, and diagnostic functions.
- Steering diode interconnection device to provide battery/charger protection and redundancy where two dc power sources are connected to facility loads
- Automatic operation with no mechanical switching or operator intervention
Products for HindlePower