Input Voltage VDC
Output Voltage VAC
Freedom X Inverters
Xantrex Freedom X Inverters, true sine wave 120VAC inverters with built-in transfer switch. Premium performance in a lightweight compact package. Full output from -4°F - 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads. Quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT for easy installation.
Standard Features Freedom X Inverters:
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads.
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads.
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12VDC or 24VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off.
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis.
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode.
- Quick Installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast & easy wiring.
- Available in 1000, 2000 & 3000W.
- Two year warranty.
Model Selection Guide:
|Models||Part number||Input |
|Freedom X 1000 ||817-1000||12VDC||Hardwire |
|Freedom X 2000||817-2000||12VDC||Hardwire |
|Freedom X 3000|| 817-3000 ||12VDC||Hardwire |
|Freedom x 2000/24||817-2000-21||24VDC||Hardwire |
|Freedom X / XC remote panel with 25" Cable||808-0817-01|
|Communication cable 25 ft||31-6257-00|
|Communication cable 50 ft||31-6262-00|