Show Advanced Search
Input Voltage VAC
Output Voltage VDC
Newmar Phase Three Battery Chargers
Newmar Phase Three battery chargers feature a “Smart”technology available in a wide range of power levels, allowing you to select the right size, features and flexibility you require for virtually any application.
Standard Features :
- “Smart” circuitry provides three stage charging: bulk, absorption, float.
- Wide model range covers battery system ratings from 14 - 950 amp-hours..
- Gel-Cell/Flooded Lead-Acid/AGM battery type switch selects optimum charge/float voltages.
- Multiple isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current (except PT-7).
- Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature (except PT-7).
- Current limiting prevents damage from overloading.
- Charger status clearly displayed with LED and/or audible indicators or optional remote panel.
- Use as a power supply - can power loads without a battery in line.
- Built to last - rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish with drip shield and polyurethane coated internal circuitry.
- Numerous safety and EMC compliances.
- Two year parts and labor warranty.