Input Voltage VDC
Output Voltage VDC
VTC DC/DC Converters
Analytic Systems VTC DC/DC Converters are available in models from 300 watts to 1500 watts in both shelf and rackmount. Output voltage ranges of 12 & 24VDC for common negative models and 12, 24 & 48VDC for Fully Isolated Models.
Standard Features VTC DC/DC Converters:
- Designed to perform in the harshest environments.
- Rugged and Reliable.
- Ultra-Quiet, Low EMI Operation
- Built-in safety features: reverse input protection, over-temperature shutdown, current limiting, short circuit shutdown, a dry contact output fail relay output and output over-voltage crowbar.
- Three year Warranty
- The input and the output share the same ground.
- Models are available to step-down (Buck), step up (Boost), or a combination of step down and step up (Buck-Boost).
- Step down VTC300 and VTC600 models handle up to 45VDC input, stepping down to 12 to 24VDC with power ranges of 300 and 600 watts.
- Step up VTC305 and VTC605 models stabilize a 12V system, or step 12VDC up to 24VDC with power ranges of 300 to 600 watts.
- The Fully Isolated DC/DC Converters have a high frequency transformer that provides electrical isolation between input and output.
- Typically used where there are different grounds for the input and output voltages, or if there is a large difference between the input voltage and output voltage.
- Low input voltage VTC315, VTC615 and VTC1015 models handle input voltages from 12 to 72VDC.
- High input voltage VTC310, VTC610, VTC1000 and VTC1505 models handle input voltages from 100 to 360VDC.